About Me

Positive attitude to everything that happens in my life is my main priority. My family taught me that no matter what happens it is significant to preserve a sincere smile on our faces. Even if something bad occurs, my parents told me to find something positive. As long as we are alive there should be something good in the surrounding world. This philosophy helps me to be happy and satisfied with everything I get.






I am Rojan Dahal. I am from Nepal. I am in my first year of Computer Engineering in Nepal Engineering College, Bhaktapur.

First of all something about my background. I was born in Biratnagar and I spent 16 years of my life there pursuing school education. I went to Pokhariya Secondary School and Kantipur Secondary School for my junior and high school. In those years I focused on achieving my goals including participating in extracurricular activities, and doing well in all my classes.

Since my early childhood I was fond of technology and interacting with them. So I joined nec to gain more knowledge and practice in the field of technology. I am interested in playing football and coding. I spend most of my time studying and learning new techniques for my programming skills. I have learnt C,C++ and currently self learning Java. 

The way I see myself ten years ahead of now is not something I often think about. To tell you the truth, it scares me a little to know that in one short decade I will be twenty eight years old, and that my years of youth are coming to an end. One thing I’m certain of, is that if God gives me the opportunity to get to that age, I will make the most of my years and put all of my effort to become successful, happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPUTER ENGINEERING NOTES OF POKHARA UNIVERSITY

10 WAYS TO PASS YOUR EXAMINATION WITH GOOD GRADES- STUDY TIPS FOR FINAL EXAM

Priya Sufi (प्रिय सुफी) by Subin bhattarai- Book review