Trapped in Darkness - Poem by Rojan Dahal

TRAPPED IN DARKNESS

The world hasn’t been kind lately,
Life has taken a turn
It doesn’t seem to be light every day,
My heart feels a dark burn

The world is full of terror,
Yes, there is brightness too
But why do I keep on getting the gloom,
Whenever and wherever I step on to

The feeling can’t be expressed,
Neither it be retained,
There has to be some enlightened passage,
To drive me out of this daunting hell

The wind feels so parched,
The water feels thirsty,
The setting doesn’t seem to hold me
When the monster grabs from within

I don’t like to be this way,
Neither I can turn back the way
I must only look forward
Which even leads to thornier way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COMPUTER ENGINEERING NOTES OF POKHARA UNIVERSITY

10 WAYS TO PASS YOUR EXAMINATION WITH GOOD GRADES- STUDY TIPS FOR FINAL EXAM

Priya Sufi (प्रिय सुफी) by Subin bhattarai- Book review